Many one person shop owners with very limited budgets, or startups are choosing a
The initial cost for a basic site can be less than a full responsive web design. Simply put, a WordPress website is a "box" you learn to fit within—custom web designers build "the box". How do you know which is the right choice for you? Here is what to expect from a WordPress website.
Is WordPress right for your business?
Template sites from major telecommunication companies sound simple with less involvement from a busy business owner, and do-it-yourself/create-your-own-website companies sound promising. Paying monthly instead of a designer's one time fee sounds like a bargain. Here is a side by side comparison of a
custom website vs a template website.
EASE of WORDPRESS
STUFF to KNOW
- Cost Savings
- You can make changes to your website without calling a web designer.
- Mobile Responsive
- User Friendly Dashboard
- Lots of support forums for WordPress
- Over 30,000 plug-ins to add functionality
Our WordPress Package
- Work within the structure of the theme
- You need to learn it
- Backing up the database, keeping a local copy
- Images need to be edited and optimized
- You need to learn some basic SEO
- Set aside lots of time to learn and keep up with Internet changes
- Set aside time for support forums to get answers.
Ask About Our WordPress Monthly Maintenance
- Install or Upgrade WordPress
- Standard Configuration of Options and Settings
- Theme Location
- Theme Setup and Customization with basic CSS
- Basic Plug-in Configuration
- Create Skeleton Pages and Post
- Basic Menu
- 2 hours Telephone Training
solution for small businesses serving Pomona,
Brea, Hacienda Heights, West Covina
©2018 Brenda Simon Creations