We treasure our photos, but time is often not kind to preserving these. A photo which once was beyond repair can now not only be restored, but become a beautiful photograph for hanging. Photos can be combined, changed, remove a face, or insert a face. See samples below.
Major Photo Restoration:
- facial damage, missing features
- missing parts of a figure
- mold and water damage
- tears, deep scratches, stains, burn marks, creases, deep folds
- Polaroid chemical damage, severely damaged or aged photo
- damaged or missing unimportant areas
- small stains, small tear, a few age spots
- background stains, dirt, smudges
- red eye removal
- color correction
Your photo can be delivered to you as an electronic file you can take to your favorite photo print shop for your reprint.
If you prefer our monitors are processed to specific ICC profiles for our lab and can order prints for you.
*CA residents pay sales tax
Tap image, then double tap to enlarge.
This was a precious photo—the only photo of mother and son. There was extensive damage to both faces. The owner opted to return to the original true black and white (minus the aging/yellow).
- severe folding & cracking
- tears and discoloration across both faces
- almost every part of this photo had damage
- color corrected
1930s vintage photowas trimmed to fit a frame. Since there was no damage on the face restoration was relatively simple.
- missing background pieces-upper corners
- wrinkle on bottom across shoe
- mildew on bottom
Polaroid chemical peelis prominent in this photo from the 1970s.
- rebuild the chemical peel
- damage on screen door
- color correction
"Wow amazing job!" —Edward S, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
"WOW!!! This picture is WONDERFUL... I am so happy!" —JR, Sun Valley, CA
"The photo restoration looks absolutely outstanding!!! You are definitely gifted in many, many ways." —John D, Long Beach, CA
View more samples on our full website.