We treasure our photos, but time is often not kind to preserving these. A photo which once was beyond repair can now not only be restored, but become a beautiful photograph for hanging. Photos can be combined, changed, remove a face, or insert a face. See samples below.
Major Photo Restoration:
- facial damage, missing features
- missing parts of a figure
- mold and water damage
- tears, deep scratches, stains, burn marks, creases, deep folds
- Polaroid chemical damage, severely damaged or aged photo
- damaged or missing unimportant areas
- small stains, small tear, a few age spots
- background stains, dirt, smudges
- red eye removal
- color correction
Your photo can be delivered to you as an electronic file you can take to your favorite photo print shop for your reprint. Electronic delivery pricing:
$55.00/hour no sales tax for electronic delivery.
If you prefer our monitors are processed to specific ICC profiles for our lab and can order prints for you.
$55.00/hour—plus cost of print*
*CA residents pay sales tax
Tap image, then double tap to enlarge.
This was a precious photo—the only photo of mother and son. There was extensive damage to both faces. The owner opted to return to the original true black and white (minus the aging/yellow).
- severe folding & cracking
- tears and discoloration across both faces
- almost every part of this photo had damage
- color corrected
1930s vintage photowas trimmed to fit a frame. Since there was no damage on the face restoration was relatively simple.
- missing background pieces-upper corners
- wrinkle on bottom across shoe
- mildew on bottom
Polaroid chemical peelis prominent in this photo from the 1970s.
- rebuild the chemical peel
- damage on screen door
- color correction
"Wow amazing job!" —Edward S, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
"WOW!!! This picture is WONDERFUL... I am so happy!" —JR, Sun Valley, CA
"The photo restoration looks absolutely outstanding!!! You are definitely gifted in many, many ways." —John D, Long Beach, CA
View more samples on our full website.